To join the Parkland Hills Neighborhood Association, download a form, print it and mail it in. Just by living in the neighborhood you are welcome at the PHNA General Meetings. However, being a dues-paying member has some advantages. The benefits of membership are:
- You have a vote at the General Meeting on issues that concern the neighborhood
- PHNA Board and General Meeting minutes emailed to you
- PHNA meeting reminders emailed to you
- Email notification of important issues facing the neighborhood (remember the proposed crematorium?)
- Your neighbors’ heartfelt thanks for supporting the association (helps pay for the ad for the fall yard sales, web hosting, PHNA signs, etc.)
To join simply fill out the form, print it out and send it with your dues to the address listed.